How to book a place at ARTE, The Makers’ Market
- I Make What I Sell.
- Handmade in the UAE.
- Then, ONCE WE CONFIRM THROUGH EMAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED, you have to make an advance payment in order to secure your place at the ARTE event. You can do this in two ways:
- You can drop off your payment into the Dropbox of the Craftland store which is located on the first floor of the Town Center Mall along Beach Road.
- You can also make an advance payment at any of the ARTE markets.
- For the cash payments please print and fill in the relevant booking form and take this form with you, with the the cash, to Craftland (click here for location).
VENDOR’s Note – Mercato Mall Participation – March 2017
The Mercato Mall bookings are not automatic and you need to earn your place, subject to availability of space.
– Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com
– Or accept our invitation
– You need to earn your place
– Have a strong, gorgeous. unique, one of a kind product
– A fabulous and eye-catching display
– You must be a strong networker and be powerful in your social media.
– You need to be committed to the ARTE events and we need to see you regularly as a vendor.
– We reserve the right to select vendors based on the Mall’s expectation of ARTE providing an interesting variety of products at the market.
– If you have a place at Mercato, you are also expected to continue with TSC in that same month.
– Please ensure that you have visited the Mercato market and understand how it works.
- 2017 Mercato Booking Form
- 2017 Times Square Booking Form
- 2017 Al Hamra Booking Form
- This application process may take a few days because of the volume of requests that we receive. However, all those who email us, will receive a personal reply.