DESTRESS at ARTE
The Artisans of the Emirates pull together and offer mini workshops and demonstrations at ARTE the Makers’ Market in Times Square Center. These wonderful people are talented, creative and artistic. They are awesome educators of beautiful skills to counter the speed of life and help you feel more relaxed and at ease. Join us at Times Square on every second and fourth Friday of the month.
This Friday 10th March the following workshops are happening:
- Lama heads the FREE Community table at ARTE in TSC. This weekend you can try your hand at Handlettering, thought by Lama, a master writer.
- Broken teddy bears can get fixed by Katrina van Dinter of Petite Lamb.
- Preye is running her famous scratch art session by Bhavya Creations.
- Clarissa is teaching the paper decoupage technique under Desert Patch.
- Lene Pieters of Moonberry Studio faciliates for your child to make a super fun paper portraits.
- Lina Suarez of Pictoresca Design offers her mug painting workshops again after it huge success during our Christmas markets.
- Kids Palooza adore pretty hands with nail art, bend balloons into fun creations, brighten faces with gorgeous face painted designs as well as other creative activities.
- Ffion personalises your card for your besty with her sewing machine.
- Mihaela demonstrates in March how to make your own aroma oil based body scrub: